Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wah Wah! New to this world!

Just playing around with something new, to be honest with you I've never blogged before but had the intention to try it at some point. I was extactic when I found out that this was a part of the course I am taking and am astonished at such the good luck. Whether or not it is a requirement for the course makes a real difference as to whether or not I'd be sticking with it. Hopefully by the end of the course I'll end up with the habbit of keeping a blog and hopefully it is something which I will be able to manipulate and use to my advantage in the rest of my life. I'm very excited about this course and the opportunity it is affording me in these and many other endeavours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven