Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Part Two: Mom's Perspective

"That Bitch! That Whore! That two-faced little menace of a child!"...
I'd say that the intensity of my words shook me, but I stand by everything I said and did then...

"That daughter of mine is a beastly, unrefined, hostile, slimey, no-good, doesn't-deserve-to-be-called-my-child no good dispicable creature! I know she's done those awful things, she doesn't deserve to be called my child! I brought her into this world I'm going to take her out of it."...

I had every right as her mother to say what I said, to do what I did. I had to say something! I had to do it! I had to protect her from herself and what she was...

"She is a menace and if I let her keep doing what I know she has been doing, that child will never have a chance at a future. I am saving her life! Don't let her tell you I'm ruining it. I am saving her! I'm saving her from herself and I'm saving her from the rest of the world."...

Why didn't he understand? Why didn't he see the writing on the wall? This was serious! And he was sitting here talking about 'the benefit of the dobut'! The girl was reckless! Sure it wasn't right there in front of us... but that's because she was hiding it, she was hiding it all along! Couldn't he see that?...
His yelling subsided, I threw the lamp at him. If words couldn't knock any sense into him I figured I might as well try to.
...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven