Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

There is a Fire

It's five o'clock in the morning annd stil I can't stop thinking of him, the alarm is still going off in my mind, in my ears. The smell of smoke, thick and burning. I want you, I need you. Why are things burning? Where did it come from? Where should I go? I miss you and I need your touch and I am lost without you.
Your smell, your touch, the sound of your voice; I cannot bring it to my mind, I miss it.
And that blairing sound keeps sounding.
It's ringing on and on and through the noise, through the constant blair of sirens, I'm huddled here, the bright lights blairing, the flames ablaze. You're gone.
I didn't set it, I really didn't; You set me afire with desire, with love.
Without you here to control it, I want you I need you... I'm lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven