Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

An inmate's lonely loveing

Insomniatic howling; the sandpaper of restraint,
Swaying grasslands of this lonesome prison;
The white-noise silence and soundless crying.
Howlong does love last? Howlong should one wait?
Can I have your hand my dear? Or shall I take it by force?
Chainsaw teeth and you whine against belt-strap restraints.
Chewing flesh and bone, splatters of blood upon my face,
The warm sweet kisses I crave.
Forced the clotting, forced to life, stay, die another time
Stay with me Sweet Dear, Sweet Dreams. Wake, touch no other.
For your hands are mine alone, hung by a ring by the door.
Let me unbind you, help you up. Go run to the door
But stay. Your hands are as mine.
The lock stays clasped, and I, your Mistress, lye in wait.
On the sofa, on the bed, on the floor I stay.
Fall on me, I'll take you down. Sigh. Come to my perdition.
Love my sandpaper hands and kiss me, accept my every caress.
Talk to me, Fearing lonely silence, Lye with me in pain;
On these soft grasses of servitude,
We shall not sleep together.

Again it had needed editing. What it was originally:
Lovers Cabin Fever
Insomnia, howling, sandpaper, grassland,
Swaying fields of lonesome prison.
White-noise silence; crying soundless.
Howlong does love last? Howlong to wait?
Can I have your hand my dear?
Or shall I take it by force?
Chainsaw teeth and belt-strap restraints.
Chewing flesh and bone, drown screams.
Splatter of blood upon my face,
the warm sweet kisses I crave.
Forced the clotting, forced to life
Stay and die another time
Stay with me Sweet Dear, Sweet Dreams.
Wake and touch no other.
For your hands are mine alone,
In a jar by the door.
Let me untie you, help you up.
Go run to the door but stay.
Your hands are mine, the lock stays clasped
And I, your Mistress, lye in wait.
On the sofa, on the bed, on the floor I sit.
Fall on me, I'll take you down,
Sigh and come to my perdition.
Love my sandpaper hands and kiss me,
Accept my every caress.
Talk to me, Fearing lonely silence
Lye with me in pain;
On soft grasses we'll not sleep together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven