Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Monday, December 08, 2008

Ten thirty last night I was driving home. It was a five minute trip. I knew it was cold, I was taking it slow. The roads were icy. When I slowed down a bit more to make the turn on the hill. I slid. Everyone knows not to hit your brakes on ice, I don't know why I diodn't think to accelerate. At first I slid a little. There was a pause of traction. Then I slid more. It was as if it was all in slow motion. Before I knew it I was sliding further down the hill having already hit the right corner I was now staring out the window at an embankment I was sliding faster towards at every moment. When I hit, the car pitched. I was bracing myself and I remember thinking: 'there's nothing you can do so just enjoy the ride.' So I watched as the front hit the second embankment. Time suddenly went back to full speed and I spun rear first towards my right as my car continued sliding down the hill. It came to a stop with my rear end in the ditch on the left side of the road. I tried to get out. I didn't want to rut beneath my tires. I rocked it. Reverse first then used the momentum of another slide to get the now scraping heap out of harms way, I went forward and out of the ditch. Getting out to assess the damage some coins dropped from my door to the dark ground but it didn't matter; I realized I was fucked.

I now, again, have no home, no job, and no car.

Can't I just get something that resembles a normal life? Maybe a steady job for once. Maybe?

To anyone out there who may care or have a bleeding heart; To any good soul willing to help. Please, I need help.

I plan on getting no response. Same as last time. When I'm up I'm to help everyone; when I'm down no one helps. That's why I don't believe in karma or religion and it's "God will provide" philosophy. I do believe in "ask for strength and you will be given hardships to make you strong." but I didn't ask for this. I'm a good friend to everyone I meet. Why can't I get helped?

All I'm asking for is some help. I've never asked for such a thing before. I'm desperate and scared. Would you help me? Could you please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven