Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rapunzel the frog

First of all I never had a Pet frog who wasn't bald, I did have two pet frogs when I was younger, they were mail-order African Claw frogs and they were both females. Third of all this never happened, the random sentence was generated by my profile page so I took it and ran with it.
Here's to dollies and slimy pets.
The bald frog with the wig was one of my favourite pets. Ok so he wasn't really bald after my little brother super-glued dolly's wig to his head, but it didn't seem to hurt him and for three weeks we had a frog in our fish-tank with flowing blone hair and the tendency to catch the attention of all the neighborhood children. We called him Rapunzel, well Mom named him that. My brother and I, see I was eight and he was three; we called it a him because at that age all frogs are boys. And with his long blonde hair flowing around in the fish-tank there with him, Rapunzel was the prettiest frog in the whole neighborhood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven