Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oral Part Three - Oral For Him

Shannon Hollender
3rd Perspective story
517 words
Dr. Heroy
Due: 3/21/06
Oral For Him

Perspective: Part Three

Lying here with her I don’t want it to end. I don’t want the alarm to go off again this morning like every morning and tell me I have to get up and out of bed. I want to stay here with her in my arms. Her body close to me. I smile when I roll the covers off of her, it makes her press her bare skin against mine for warmth. I always turn to kiss her when she does this; this morning like so many others, she’s already fallen back to sleep.
The alarm going off means we have to get started again, it means we have to do that morning routine thing all over again. I dread that damn alarm, telling me we can’t snuggle anymore, but the sooner we get started the sooner we get to hold each other again tonight. Besides what she says is her least favourite part of the routine, the dentist says is good for her teeth. We have to do it. I’m there with her the whole time giving support and comfort, if I don’t talk to her the whole time she rushes it too much and stops too early.
Her hair is a mess but I love it, I love her! That make-up caked face, you know the kind, is the only thing I don’t like. I don’t know why she even wears any makeup, she’s beautiful without it. The mascara leaving her with raccoon-eyes isn’t the most attractive thing in the world. Her eyes alone are more beautiful than anything any make-up and products can do to her. I smile to see her face, even so dead with sleep in the morning.
Getting started this morning, she asks me again, like every morning, if I’m ready. I look at her and she looks up at me, she doesn’t need to ask, she can see that I’m up and ready. We get started and are soon in the middle of it. Her bent there in front of the mirror excites me. I smile at her and she catches my grins. It pleases her to see me so happy, it shows in the way she begins to go deeper and faster.
Mmmm… I like seeing that. Her bending there, even though she makes faces at it and the taste of it. I do so love when she puts it in her mouth and with that in and out motion she begins to shake her ass. I like that part, it makes this routine so much more enjoyable for me. I have to taste it too you know, after all we are lovers, we do kiss. She says she doesn’t like it so much, but the occasional sly grin and the exciting sounds she makes alerts me to the reality of it. She complains about it but she loves it, she loves me.
When it’s done she spits in the sink in a final gesture of frustration and distaste; half-heartedly rinses off her toothbrush, kisses me, and says to me, while smiling that smile of hers: “Good morning Darling.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven