Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

There is a Fire (edited)

It's five o'clock in the morning and stil I can't stop thinking of him, the alarm is still going off in my mind, in my ears. The smell of smoke, thick and burning. I want you, I need you. Why are things burning? Where did it come from? Where should I go? I miss you and I need your touch and I am lost without you.
Your smell, your touch, the sound of your voice; I cannot bring it to my mind, I miss it. I cannot push aside this thick fog of smoke and darkness, I cannot look past it and see, hear, smell, feel... you. I want it so bad but here I crouch, huddled, cuddled into this corner, barren and alone without you. Comfort in my loneliness, alone in my fear.
And that blairing sound keeps sounding.
It's ringing on and on and through the noise, through the constant blair of sirens, I'm cornered here, trapped by my own malcontent. The bright lights blairing, the flames ablaze. You're gone.
I didn't set it, I really didn't, You set me afire. You did this, you! My desire, my love; I cannot just keep it in like that.
The heat, the flame, it spreads from me, my hands my heart. I burn. And as I touch it, without you here, my burning hand, so hot with that fever, it lights. Passions from my fingertips, you put them there, they ignight and it burns. Inside and out oh how it burns.
Without you here to control it, I want you I need you... I'm lost.
And here creeps to me, the char and the flames. The burning, the heat and the intensity of this room. Little door, little corners, little room with tiny walls. I'm trapped here with this bunring, yearning love and desire, I'm trapped here with; ...no... by, myself. I'm here and crying tears evaporate, here and lost without you. So with my burning, with my yearning, I cannot stay and touching everything, all is burning, I cry, I cannot leave.
You have me you know. You are my passion, you are my desire, you give me no way out, no way in. I have no choice.
It burns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven