Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'd like everyone to help me out on this one:

Famous last words:

Attack dogs? They just put that sign up to scare people away!
No No, that train is definently not moving.
Hey, What's this switch do?
Bears won't attack if you feed them.
See, told you this tiger was tame.
Yes, I'm sure these are magic mushrooms.
No really, I saw this on animal planet!
I ate what?
Lesbian convention? There goes my chances of getting laid!
Red to black ... something something ... red to yellow... Friendly fellow!
Red wire to ... um... what's this wire for?
It didn't kill Benjamin Franklin and I'll get a cool glowing key out of the deal!
Aw look honey, it wants to play, get a picture!
I didn't know Dolphins had such toothy grins!

Contribute more please... and check back periodically, I'dd beaddingmore as theyare thought of.

Added 5/15/06

Eh! What do Doctors know?!
Told you I was sick!
I'm not ready yet!
Duck? Where?!

This one's for Lucky: (Added 5/24/06)

Ok, grenade. Pull the pin and count to... Hey Guys! Count to what again?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven