Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Curse of the prolific writer

Over the course of the past several years I don't think I've written anything good, but I sure have written a lot of it and I'm so prolific about my writing that I really want to see some of it make money some day. I problem is with other people. I don't want anyone making money off my shit unless it is me. At least not without my concent. Dammit I wrote it, I should be the one getting paid for it! Meanwhile, I'm considering pulling all my shit off the internet (which I won't do because I'm trying to get exposure) and I'm also considering scouring the internet for everything I have ever posted or otherwise shared. That's where the curse of prolific writership comes in. I'm so nervous about doing this because there is so much I have written over time that not only am I bound to get a hit somewhere but I'm also bound to spend what may turn out to be months of non-stop search time searching for my own works. What's worse, I need to set up my own url so that I can at least appear to be a somewhat serious writer. I mean look at this site, this is crap! And I want to look profetional.
I now see where programmersget so much money from!
Meanwhile. I guess I'll keep writing hard core and I'll keep hoping something will come along that will allow me to lock my shit up better so at least the amatures can't get it. I have to do more research on this shit.
Talk you to later. Here's hoping. And thanks again Jonathan Baily. I really do appretiate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven