Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Worry materialized, Jonathan Bailey, I'm behind you!

Ever since I got that comment on my paper, I mean since I read it, really read it; I've been worried sick about all my writing. It seems that all my work my truly be lost to plagiarism and it scares me a lot. I pour my heart and soul into everything I write and some of it I hope to sell, to use to get me and my career off the ground. So am I really going to stand for this? Is there a simple way of "locking up" my work? What of it? And does this make me in some way some kind of rule and security obsessed conservative? I'm all for freedom and one's right to share. But c'mon people give credit where credit is due. i don't want someone claiming my words are their own. I want to have influenced, but I want to have benefited from my own work. After all it is mine! And if someone is going to get paid for those words, I want it to be the person who wrote them, in this case: Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven