Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Just a thought... elaborated in futility

"Nadalya veru tu non quetesta. Tu shu tung. Viveta."

You. You never remembered, you never cared, you heap of flesh on molten hot spit. Turn for me, dance for me, tell me I am being entertained. I die for you and to what end? The simple smile and fleeting laughter, like a fox tail dissappearing in the distance, I shall pursue this impossible querry. I shall question you to the end if need be. You will perform, this time you will care. I will rip out your tongue and force it to speak for you, be there no question about that... I will get answers. I swear to never leave this task. I vow my life to it, Never you worry, I will get answers!

"Never you worry, wild one that you are, be there no questions about it. For you I would kill. All my life, dedication for you."

It's amazing how inflection can tell a lot about words and language. Sarcasm is a tool that cannot be read, expression is the key to so much, and without it as a writer must do on the page, one is left instead to examples and visuals and emotional, thought-provaking scenarios to portray, even in translation something they did not write and likely don't know what they are talking about.

Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven