Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Knife in hand...

This is going to need some editing yet but I'll lay out the general idea; Background: I am afraid of children, today I had to play with and watch over several of them.... (b..bb...bbluagh... ~heebie-jeebies~)

The screaming wouldn't stop... why wouldn't the screaming stop? I had no other choice but to defend myself, was there really no other way? No. I had to do it. The gremlins drove me to this corner, I had to chase them off with my knife...
The door swung open and groggy, the police ushered me into the dark interior of he vehicle. Thank goodness, I'll finally be able to get away from the little monsters, peace and quiet at last...
One of the last things I remember is having been surrounded... Lights flashing... blue, red... blue... red...
They came towards me, their contorted little faces laughing and screaming in their sadistic high-pitched little ways, demented little smiles, they all had those demented little smiles. I was scared. I turned and ran.
They gave chase. I dodged and weaved, I was running for my life.
The things never run out off steam. They just kept running. As I ran out of steam their energetic and lightening quick steps padded lightly, almost care-free, behind me.
I was out of breath and delirious with lack of oxygen. I made a wrong turn. Trapped.
I had to face them.
There was only one way out of the kitchen and it was through them.
I grabbed a knife and waved it at them weakly. I collapsed to the floor.
The gremlins, pixie creatons, were upon me...
I remember grabbing one by the waist, I flung it off. Another I swatted at, and another I flailed at with the knife. One I'd flung to its stomach beside me. I plunged the knife into its back. I had to defend myself... the screaming.
Why were they screaming their hideous war-cries? All I wanted was for them to leave me alone.
They wouldn't leave me alone. I had to chase them away from me...
The screaming and the blood, I chased and they screamed still louder. Having found my second wind, I swiped at each of the little beasts whenever it got close enough. Some were trying to jump on me and pull me down, I resisted them, I stabbed them. And when they fell I did my best to make sure they stayed down...
The chasing and the bleeding and all the while their hideous screaming with the constant barrage of attacks. It all made me do it. I stabbed and bled and stabbed and ran. Chase, run, chase, run, stab, stab, stab... It didn't seem to end...
Huddled in a corner I stared at it splayed out before me, the last of the bigger ones was dead and bleeding and seeping before me. The rest had finally been silenced and chased off.
That's when the police arrived.
I was wide eyed, I didn't want them to take my knife from me. I clutched it tight and held it close to me. I was shaking violently from the whole ordeal. I was the victim here... They shot me with a tranquilizer...
The headlines the next morning read: "Babysitter Goes Psychotic, Stabs Several Children!"
They weren't children, the little creatons, they are monsters! The world nurtures those creatures, but they don't know, they just don't know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven