Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, April 14, 2006

Another poem for class

Lost, Alone - Waiting for Salvation, Salvation

I am lost in confusion, around me wars wage
I rock within the tortures of the storm
I am to sea without a crew.
You are my only hope, the sea,
Which looks for my demise,
Which leads me to the rocks, but you,
Salvation sweet you are.
I only, rock within these waves,
Alone I battle death.
I cling to you, my only hope,
Your hands I desperate need.
Treacher, Torture, Torment, Torrent
Rain and Stormy Hell
So here I'm led without your guide
Confusion consumes me.
Strange guide of mine, Salvation I
Alone am your meek ward.
Salvation, Salvation
I wait for you and death.
The waters deep consume me whole;
Waves of tears do splinter me.
I break, I break, I die alone
Salvation sweet do come.
In death I find you, Sweet Salvation,
Silence, Stillness, Warmpth.
No longer in the storm I wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven