Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oh to be 21!

So there I was drunk and 21... Only it didn't really happen like that. Sure I'm 21 now but I'm not your typical youth. I'm not obsessed with alcohol, I'm not hooked by the grip of drugs, I'm not deviant or stupid...
I'm just crazy little ol' me. For the first time in my life I got to spend a birthday my way.
So I walked around an old part of the city with the one I love, went to dinner and had a glass of wine with that self-same man and have otherwise occupied my time by cuddling, snuggling and otherwise being sappy-sweet, romantic and happy with the one who loves me. It's not your typical twenty-first birthday, but it's the best birthday I've ever had. It's the best because it's the first I've gotten to spend how I want. ... Happy.
Thanks Ryan. I Love You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven