Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Reaction to what Michelle Wrote

In Michelle's blog she wrote:
"Is it their smile? Their captivating eyes? What about the way they laugh? Or how they always get this look on thier face right before they blush from something. Maybe it's the way they make you feel about yourself, or how they feel with you. Don't forget about the way they look when they're sleeping, or how they toss their hair back out from their eyes. Or is it his favorite hat that you hate to love? For me it's the never ending empty feeling I get when he walks away. The nautious feeling that you only get when you dont think he'll ever turn around and come back to you. It's the fact that you know you can't go a day without talking to him or wondering what he's up to or how he's doing. Why do we get those feelings???"

It made me think, when I read it, about the one I love. How he makes me feel and the way he smiles. I find myself wondering at the feelings I feel when I'm with him. Why do I get the floaty feeling, why is life just one big carnival when I'm with him? Can love, especially new love, really conquor all?

edited and added to 4/7/06

I've had so many dreams where my mind has literally led me to embody the fears I have about love. From relations with other people to blindly driving backwards to getting stuck up, caught up, yelled at, misunderstood, filmed, beaten, lost, found out and every other malady that a relationship could suffer; it seems to never fail that my biggest fears (or at least the ones that re-occur most often) are my fears of being alone, a failure, or (worst of all) misunderstood. In my dreams I see his face in the darkest of these moments, sometimes with that look of understanding and approval, sometimes with dissapproval and fear. When in my dream I know I've hurt him, it hurts me. And in those moments when my dreams turn to nighmares, he is the one who saves me. He understands, listen and comforts. I see that look in his eyes as he takes my hand and smiles at me. I feel safe, warm and secure when he puts his arms around me, the way he hugs, and the way he kisses... My nightmares turn to heaven and he saves me from being a helpless blundering loner. Kind of like he has done for me in life. For his love I thank him, for his heart, the way he listens and the fact that he talks to me, for the simple fact that he cares, for the honesty that he really intends to listen and understand... for all of it I love him, and promise my life to him. Now if only I could extract him from my dreams, or remain forever with him in those arms... in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven