Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Shit

Why am I so tired lately? I'm finding myself dropping off and with such a bad headache by 9 each night and here I am after a couple hours of nap and still I'm just groggy beyond painful and bithchy about it beyond hell. I hate being like this and I almost fear going back to my class schedule. It's all too soon and that means I have to actually catch up on my homework and I actually have to do my work - tired as I am - before my body has had the time to recover from whatever the hell it's trying to recover from. What's up with the body waiting so long to start the healing process anyway? Is it run by the government and wainting for some sort of permissionary confirmation or something? I don't have anything more to say on this but it's killin me that I really have to go through with this. It brings me to tears to feel this way and I can't even go back to sleep yet. I'm waiting for the neighbors to stop with the noise...
::fumes::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven