Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Little post

I have so little on my mind, I'm trying to get by here. I've so very much to get done and nothing to really do. With homework to catch up on, and assignments to finish, a book I'm dying to read and poetry I'm dying to find and sort through. I'm trying to get by. Life here, right now in this moment is so simple and I love it. This is what I've been wanting all my life and now that I have it I don't want to let it go to have to go back. Only a few days now and I'll have to. I dont want to have to, but I will. There's so much I want to do now if only I could get myself to do it instead of blindly wanting and not having the time because of all the things I have to do instead. It's a funny little world out there and all i want to do is muse. Her in love I am dying for the time to do my own thing.
Love
Life
Mystery
Have to
Want to
Fear
Regret

What a funny little world this is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven