Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Confession: Resurection with Wings

"While hanging out a window
just the other day
I saw a lone bird
flying away
His feet hanging low from his belly
His beak had a worm, It squirmed like jelly.
While hanging out my window
my feet hanging low
I said 'what I wouldn't give,
to just fly away and go.'
So I did, I flew.
I tried something new.
And while hurdling towards the ground,
Escaped my lips; not a sound.
I then knew my mistake
And when I hit the ground,
I probably wouldn't wake.
So I closed my eyes
and wished for wings
While thinking of all these things:
Of my life; past and present.
Of those who love me; none.
Of all that I had lived for,
Of what I'd said; and done.
At that tme I realized
I'd not made a mistake
I did the world a favor
When my lif eI did take."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven