Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Post for Sun Mar 26th

Ok so if we can't tell it's Spring Break time for me then let me state that it is so. Meanwhile, while i was up in Pa recently I went through some old stuff of mine that I found in storage. In amongst that stuff I found some stuff I'd written long ago and a lot of it is the unfinished beginnings of what I think I could take far. So over the next few I'll be taking what I can and running with it. A lot of it is crap though so please don't mind the one-way ramblings of a young and insane mind. I was in fact a writer in denial of such and I realize that with both pleasure and horror now. If I knew this then I'd have taken the time to write creatively daily. I'd have more stuff to work with now. So meanwhile. I hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven