Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Post for Fri. Mar 24th

I'll keep this short because I really don't want to rant for too long and I find that what I have to say this time is really irrelevant... I went to renew my liscence today and they didn't even ask for an ID to verify that the picture being put with the name was really me... Does any one see security problems with this??? Now I don't mind the fact that I got to skip a lot of the hastle, and they did want to see and "examine" my old liscence, even checked that it looked like me - sort of... and by sort of I mean they glances at me when I handed the guy my liscence - but never the less I bet you if I were of middle eastern decent they woulda put me through the ringer... What-a-country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven