Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I love my Ryan

So I've been traveling a lot lately and as we all know the most dangerous way to drive is by automible. Lately I've driven to Ny City back to Va. To Pa and soonm I'll be traveling south again. I'm looking at another many hours on the road... Most probably tonight - ugh. I'm tired and a bit hungry - both conditions under which it's not the best to drive and will - again most probably - be hitting the road like this. Needless to say my boy is worried and he has good reason to be. Even when I tell myself to pull over and take a nap I find it hard to. For all those stubborn ass-holes like me out there - do your loved ones or yourself or anyone else a favour and take breaks the second you feel the need for them. I will be doing it. Here's to saving someone some heartache. And stubborn-ness - you can take a back-seat for this trip. See you when I get there. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven