Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Painful Appology

tears, tears, tears, pain, love, passion, love to cry, hate to cry, want to cry, hate to hurt, want the pain, to leave. I need you, to be with me, to comfort me. I'm sorry. Do you hurt? I hurt. Can you help heal this pain in my heart? I hope so. I don't want to hurt anymore. Will crying cause relief to come? If so I wan to cry. Help me cry, help me hurt, no more. But I can't cry and hurt no more. Don't want to do wrong. Good girls. Good girls don't cry. I don't want to do wrong, doing wrong hurts others, don't want to hurt others. I would do wrong, I would hurt, I would hurt others if I cut, If I cut loose. Can you help me? Fuck! I hate this! Help ME! I have this hurt, Hurt ME! Kill Me! It's a pain release. Pain is a pain release. I want to release the pain in my heart. I love you, I hate you. I need you, I want you, To help me hurt no more. Relief.
Guilty, I hurt...
...you.
I'm sorry

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Shadow Dancer said…

    who were you apologizing to???? i want to help end the hurt i also want my pain to end.. my fears come forth and tears open the scars of the past... and leave me bleeding before you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven