Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Perversity endorced

Nosing my way across the mind within my soul.

I lost you there for a second, what did you say?

I said please pass me the salt.

I fingered it with a nail, trying to push it closer to her... she was getting aggravated, but I didn't want to touch the stuff. "I can kill you ya know" I said.

"Pardon?"

She was a cold and batty one but I didn't like to create waves. Sometimes I have to learn to lie a little so people don't get too nervous... "I said. It can kill you ya know... salt can. It's bad for you. I don't want to touch it."

"Beastly little boy!"

She seemed pretty steamed. She got up, stormed over in that paper Mache sounding dress of hers... some prom dress, it didn't even sound pretty. And she marched over to me and snatched the salt. I din't know why she didn't do that in the first place. I sure wasn't going to do anything for her! She can get everything her own damn self for all I care. I folded my arms in a huff and turned away from her with that look of pain and disgust. It shot right to mama's heart.
Mama walloped her one. ("Don't you dare get angry at him, he's slower than you are!")

I stuck my tongue out at her while only she was looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven