Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Straight-Jacket and Engagement (215 word edit)

I remember the feel of the straight-jacket, the smell too. It hadn't been washed in days. The room around me was screaming and I had visitors. They were paraded in to see me and quickly rushed away, then he came through. I knew this one, he was one of the three who'd put me there. I smiled and we talked ever so briefly, he had to keep moving so I followed him as far as I could go. I kissed him before we were torn apart, and shocked we both stood there staring at each other. He was pushed to move on. But later that night, he came back for me, this time we had some time alone. I felt like I was getting to know him for the first time. We talked for the regulated half hour and then he was gone. I was back in my hell and was again alone. Somber sober, sane and alone. To my surprise, he came back for me again, it was my time to leave and he took me with him. He took me home and stayed for hours of conversation. This was the first time I got to know him. We found out we were perfect for each other. Five dates, one month later. He proposed.

And by the way that did happen to me, it's true. And we're still together and so very happy!

The straight-jacket was a costume - I was working King's Dominion's Fearfest.
The kiss was on the cheek.
The half hour was my break
Any more questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven