Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Monday, May 22, 2006

poetic ways; bonding

Thanks Minx for the idea, i'm certain this isn't what you meant but I had fun doing it this way instead. Hope y'all enjoy
Tag!


My answers: His answers:
I AM: strength I AM: unique
I HATE: ignorance I HATE: insincerity
I FEAR: misunderstanding I FEAR: anonymity
I HEAR: metallic pings I HEAR: little voices
I REGRET: living I REGRET: loss
I AM NOT: rearing I AM NOT: helpless
I CRY: too often I CRY: painfully
I AM NOT ALWAYS: aware I AM NOT ALWAYS: patient
I WRITE: too little I WRITE: vibrantly
I CONFUSE: joyfully I CONFUSE: the public
I FINISH: nothing I FINISH: quietly
I WANT: you I WANT: compassion
I MISS: loving I MISS: creating
I WONDER: at everything I WONDER: a lot
I DANCE: too seldom I DANCE: privately
I SING: nothing I SING: my own way
I SEE: darkness I SEE: a world of my own creation
I MAKE: Great things I MAKE: fantasy become reality
I NEED: hope I NEED: help
I SHOULD: relax I SHOULD: procrastinate less
I START: often I START: strangely

His answers: My answers:
I AM: weird I AM: modest
I HATE: stupidity I HATE: the masses
I FEAR: being alone I FEAR: being controlled
I HEAR: music I HEAR: fun things
I REGRET: not being able to say goodbye I REGRET: not being there
I AM NOT: ignorant I AM NOT: knowledgeable enough
I CRY: privately I CRY: when lonely
I AM NOT ALWAYS: intelligent I AM NOT ALWAYS: scary
I WRITE: seldomly I WRITE: with my heart
I CONFUSE: people I CONFUSE: myself
I FINISH: on time I FINISH: little
I WANT: happiness I WANT: everything
I MISS: friends I MISS: believing in something
I WONDER: infrequently I WONDER: why a lot
I DANCE: often I DANCE: when happy
I SING: not nearly enough I SING: when sad
I SEE: reality I SEE: the impossibly true
I MAKE: wonderment I MAKE: painful joy in dark things
I NEED: affection I NEED: time and rest
I SHOULD: be more observant I SHOULD: do more
I START: slowly I START: too much

Here's to all the yous out there.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Candy Minx said…

    Unique, love the way you did your tag. You have quite the inventive way of looking at things. I expect to see you famous with that talent!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger kspeicher said…

    Hey Shannon,
    I am really glad you've kept up with blogging. Keep up the good work and good luck with your writing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven