Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, May 26, 2006

Vacation time.

There were Palm Trees. Palm trees and little spiders. Cute things. We were in our own little world there and there were wonderful things. I found you in my bed that night and I was in heaven. You wore those shiny black shoes of yours and we walked along the shore. WHY?! Why were you so sensual? Why did you kiss me the way you did. We had something special darling. We kissed, we caught frogs together, remember the little gray-green ones and the big brown ones? Remember?
Then you took me to the little liquor shop on the corner, you took me to the liquor shop on the corner and got me drunk. I wanted you to get me drunk; I liked what you did. I knew what you intended to do. And I wanted you to. I needed to know your touch. You showed up in my life out of no where. Please forgive me for what I do. You showed up; You made it real. This is the result of your invitation. Your fault. Yours! So here we are darling. You tried to run, You tried! But no. I looked. I looked and looked and looked. I found you! You ran from me, You ran in the dark of night and hid when you thought I was sleeping. But our love, Our love was so strong, I found you. How should I react? How should it happen? You offered. Remember? And now… now… Now you pay up for leaving me. Pay up dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven