Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rape feels like your bliss

Trying to write lyrics, I've been fucking around a lot lately with different songs trying to find just the right tune to rework the lyrics to. At the time, writing this, I was listening to 4 different songs:
Apocalyptica: I Don't Care. James Blunt: Goodbye My Llover. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill:Like We Never Loved At All. Johnny Cash: Hurt


Don't you know
How hard it is,
To hold my head up high?
My face hides it all;
Inside I cry.
A burning at my soul.
And on my knees I crawl.
I want you to understand
How hurt I really am.

And you scream at me.
About your needs.
I'm the one who's cruel?
Who's spitting blood from you?
And tell me I don't feel
Like you have felt before.
Everyday. Everyday.
The pain comes back.
Everyday.
When we kiss,
The pain comes back
I make a fist, it doesn't pass.
The love I felt before this
Replaced by your rage.

You get away with it
Calling me a whore
You're a piece of shit
The only one I opened up for
Or did you forget?
I forgave you.
To speak to you again
After the road's bend
And why should I have thought
You even cared at all?
I said no
You said ok,
But who ever listens
When I say no
It happens.
No more.
I'm done
Goodbye.
I'll have no more.
No more lies. No more fights.
No more telling myself you'll change.
You've changed.

You've changed me.
One last thing please tell,
How hard is it
To pretend you haven't
Put me through hell
Or don't you see it?
Do I hide it well?

I've felt pain
I've felt shame
I've felt immortal bliss
I'm not just some joke to laugh off to your friends.
I was the only thing was real to you.
Told me I was the only one there for you.
Any more lies to sleep with me,
I'll show you what real pain is.
I'm done being manipulated.
I'm done being a shoulder to cry on.
To make me a back to lye on.
Stop saying you love me.
You don't.
You use me.
And god help me,
You get away with it one more time,
God help me.
See you don't understand
Because I truely loved you.
You were the only one I couldn't say no to.
Here's my no.
Ever again, you'll see me in court.
You piece of shit.
Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven