Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Inner Voices

Still can't get my thoughts together on the assignment so I'm skipping to this for a little bit, I'll go back to that when I have the mental capacity for it.
Meanwhile I'll free-write on what's going on in my mind... Fair warning, that's a scary and sociopathic place.
~Should I tell them? No! No I shouldn't tell them! They've really no right to know! And besides who cares for Honesty anymore? It's all about benefit, gain... and the like. Who got what from whom, How to get more, how to better another.
:But I do! I Care for Honesty... remember Shannon? Honesty is Policy! You live by that one! Those scum-bags might be slobs of people, mockeries of human decency, but that's not you! No!
~To Hell it ain't! Anymore I've learned to play their game!
~You pride yourself on being always better even if it landed you in a worse spot. ~You're in a bit of a pickle, you don't really have much to go off of other than the fact that at least you stuck to your values... Honesty is policy my friends Honesty Is Policy!!!
:Like anyone will ever know?!
~We're telling them now aren't we?
:No, We're performing, it's all a lie and an act. And a bad one at that!
~Keep telling yourself that darling and someday one of us won't know the truth anymore.
:Just like you and your little lies?
~Don't you dare drag those into this!
:Oh Ho!? Little miss goody two-shoes has shame after all. You regret it don't you
~No! And neither do you I suppose?
:No.
~So we're agreed neither of us will honestly answer each other even.
:...
~But what if they ask... You know, You have to tell them if they ask... It's in the contract we signed.
:What contract? Oh... right... that one. Don't remind me.
~SO What do we do now Brain?
:Same thing we do every night Pinky...
~Oh now don't start that again… and besides… sitting on the roof with a gun and silencer will not fix this particular problem.
:It's worked before.
~And???... What do you suppose we do? Kill them? Then what happens Genius?
:... It worked before
~... You've got that kind of option here hmmm?
:I see your point.
~So what do we do then Einstein
:Hey! Don't take his name in Vein! The poor slave rest his soul!
~You're avoiding.
:I Know.
~...
:Ok ok... Look... We'll just agree to avoid the whole subject and argue about it and imply about a murder that never happened instead... How's that sound? It'll chew up 30 minutes, no one ever has to know where the body is because we won't mention it. We'll get vicious and nasty and end it either in a big fight where it looks like my struggling sub-conscious is about to rip itself apart... or we'll end it in agreement... Sound like a plan?
~...
:Agreed?...
~...
:Ass-hole!
~Prick!
:That's the spirit! But what about Tim, you know you can't keep ignoring the fact that he wants you.
~Shut up, you know this is going right back to what we both want to avoid!
:But on a more serious note, what are you going to do about him?
~Well mentioning the obvious is the very topic I at least intend to avoid. I say we stuff him in a duffle bag and keep him in the closet with the midget dom until he agrees to behave.
:You and I both know he'd enjoy that.
~Good point.
:So how do we shove away the man who likes to be shoved?
~Same thing you do with all their types, it's worked before with him.
:Anth too.
~Exactly.
:So We play the game, lure him in and be infatuated? It seems such a risky thing to do! I don't want him (neither do you) and I certainly don't want him thinking he has even a shadow of a chance.
~Risky as it may be, consider: 1. You have a very good set of breaks on you and every intention of using them, 2. It's what works with his type, and 3. Worse comes to worse you could beat the shit out of him if he got too pushy... Face it Babe, you're a lot tougher than you look.
:I secede.
~You ass-hole, you know I know better than you play on words!
:…
~So we are in agreeance?
:Regretfully.
~Good! And look at that, It's five o'clock. 30 mins is up!
:Have fun!
~Love y'all! Bye!

And all those who put up with reading that shit... Don't put another thought in that body. It's not worth looking into... {-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven