Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Ok so it's a "Sensitive Bastard" I want eh?

according to Bret, she wants: "a guy who does what he wants when he wants and does not base his actions on what he thinks the girl wants him to do..."
Now, my thoughts are in unfortunate accordance, I don't think he's exactly hit the nail on the head but he's damn closer than anyone else I've heard try to define it. My cautioning is that indeed, like Bret asserts: Provided the guy doesn't cheat or abuse, and like Brenna says: expresses their love by spending time with her and perhaps even the occationa "monday flowers"... Provided he does this, he is the man that women want.
I can tell you from a girls perspective, that exactly what I want and have wanted for years is just this. I found that care-free and relaxed romantic in my love. We got engaged and now he keeps trying to be polite and excessively nice in order to keep me... He's got me! What he needs to understand is what I think Brent realized - that what I fell in love with was the man who could be himself and still love me. And that's what women do that's what we want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven