Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Meats, mutts and the green couch

desperation... Gotta eat
Basically, and I want to give it to you straight like this, basically I had a bad dream and then, at the worst point I realized I wasn't dreaming. It started out kinda swell but got real bad and real lonely real fast. It was strange but once I realized that all I had to do was obey, it got so much simpler. Like the math, the morals, the bodies didn't matter. All I had to worry about was fitting in, not being seen, not standing out as different. All I had to do was obey and everything would keep falling into my lap. I obsessed over the dead bodies for about three days. after the third month though I couldn't see them as anything more than what they were. They were all nothing but bloody masses of pre-processed meat. Some pre-dead, some post. Some were already chopped up into neat little squares in my mind as they stepped off the subway. He was heading home that night. He had his briefcase in hand and his tie already off and draped over his arm like some cheap date waiter. He was used to nothing and it showed how hard he thought his day was. The dictations came, I had to show him why he should be grateful to be alive and kill him so he could never make the mistake again. I got off with him and wandered around until I found where he lived. He led the way, all I had to do was follow. And he lived with two women and a dog. The dog was a mutt and a loyal one. Good and loyal to steak. I fed his some flesh on the way in and on the way out and he was real quiet for me. The wife and daughter were real fun individuals. Exciting when they screamed. Tasty inside and out. And the child, oh she was tight. Tight and tender. Nothing like an eight-year-old. The kitchen is where I started. Why most back doors lead into the kitchen is beyond me but that's where I found myself. Wondering what to do in this man's house... I crept. The living room was dark and there were lamps and a couch. In the darkness the couch looked dusty-grey, that meant it had a bit of a green tint in the light. I'd seen that colour in the darkness before. The TV, shoulda known, was a small one. And by the dust layer on it; it looked like it hadn't been watched in a long while. Both mom and dad must be the working type. Poor kid. Poor kids. I looked around the corner and there was nothing but a table and a china cabinet, barely empty... Nothing in a house where the occupants are scraping to make an existence. They were scraping. I crept upstairs. He was making love to his wife. She was three months pregnant. They were in love. So it made sense to make him watch her get raped and killed. Makes him appreciate it more, what he has, has had, had. It wasn't that hard to knock him down, caught ‘em off guard and by surprise. The kid was sound asleep through the screaming. When she wandered in the room, while I had her mom pinned and screaming, she was crying and her mother went white with fear. I had to do it you understand. I had to obey and they were just breathing meat-slabs anyway. No one's against playing with your food except your mother and yours isn't here to scold me. Besides, I was just following orders, just obeying. Just obeying. The mother wasn't easy to kill, she fought. He would have fought for her but I can tie a really good knot. Thanks to the training I was ordered to go through. Mom sent me through the scouts. The mother, she was nice to me sure, she made it fun and the best part was the way the vein on his head was pulsing and bulging when the blood sprayed. I watched the second spurt hit his forehead. Pulses, spurts, straining against the rope. Good rope. The kid was screaming, frozen to her feet. Crying, holding a stuffed something as the room went red and the screaming woman gurgled and stopped. Screaming child, gagged man. It was the first time he'd felt anything in a very long time. A lesson he could not be allowed to soon forget. The child was almost no fun, but far more exciting. she didn't kick or swat as much, she was kinda dumb-founded but she was so tight that it hurt her so she squirmed with every screaming thrust. I could feel her soft fingers pushing at me, grabbing the carpet, those little tears in her blonde hair. Short blonde. Almost a shame for a girl so young and pretty to have such short hair. Her feet were smattered underneath with mothers blood, her knees too were smeared. I followed the smearing to her thighs. Had to rip off the rest of the night-gown she wore. One of dad's old shirts. I could smell the fear mixing with the blood in the air as mom's glazed over eyes, dead with tears watched blankly her own daughter's rape. The father cried now for the first time. I decided to take the child back alive with me. More fun at home while I skinned and processed the parents. I cut him open at the stomach and let him bleed to death. Both of them were lighter without so much blood. Home with the kid and left her locked in the room. Then back with the van for the meat. They fit nicely into bags when chopped into pieces. They would nourish me and the girl for quite a while. Good meat. I sampled some before I left and shoved a chunk in my pocket... snack along the way. The dog was a loyal mutt and I fed him on the way out the first time. The last time I slit his throat and took him home too. Good meat. I hauled them into the van and drove 'em home. It took me a full day and a half to process 'em down good and right. The girl was getting used to the playful things and was now good at it. Especially with her mouth. She liked the green couch I had the best, said it reminded her of home. She liked it when I played with her there. She would zone out and ignore me with her face smashed to the cushions... ...Too bad she'd have to go soon too. I'm getting used to the smell of having a girl around the house again. But I'm sure next time they'll let me hunt on the playground. Another toy... one that screams. And they all learn their lesson. Obey.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To: My Beloved Shani

    My dearest Shani,

    I miss you dearly. Haven't heard from you in ages. Are you doing well? The skys seem duller, and the air is stale, since I stopped hearing from you the world has gone to hell.

    I miss and love you still. Please contact me so I know you're doing well (or in the off chance that you're not, so that I can do something to rectify the situation).

    All my love,
    Julie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven