Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

political thoughts from looking at a different angle... just trying to understand

I offer my apologies to old acquaintances and new friends alike. Reverse it and same goes. With this pistol on my forehead I see things more clearly. Life sucks and it's worse for me if I have to be conscious of it... ever. Sure a person could crawl back to the barbiturates again. But that would land a person in jail again. That means having to sober up and face reality again... till the ol' "man" deems you're ready for the real world again. "Not 'til you're sixteen bub. No more driving and certainly no car..." Dad used to say. Now I have a permanent "Dad" Way to be an adult... Way to be responsible. I think they instituted government to make up for lousy parenting. "You can't raise 'em to function right in this society then we'll have to take 'em outta this society..." And so on the speech goes. But seriously; what other option does a person, who hates the way things are, have??? I could crawl into the bottle. It saps money from the weak and rich and removes dignity from the strong, pure and otherwise too poor to afford it. We all need to escape life's reality... So how am I supposed to? Can't watch sports to forget the ways of the world... It's a corrupt little microcosm all in it's own. Can't take to drugs, alcohol or anything else of the expensive variety. Can't make a living following my dream, there are already more writers out there than there are readers. So what can I do? What will I do? I could sit here in a cell and rot flailing the whole way looking for a job and scraping for a meal. I could prove myself a degenerate and show how poorly my parent had raised me and land my ass in jail... at least it's three meals a day and free rent... ... And good friends... at least strong bonds.
I could go into the military and hope to catch a stray bullet... or a stray exploding civilian cuz apparently that's what we're fighting over there.
Which come to mention it... Ever wonder why they are blowing themselves up trying to get rid of "us"??? I do... and I think I might have it.
Little Abra... cute as a button, is raised by his family, they all work together and they work their backs off trying to provide for one another. Their "leaders" run a tight ship in order to keep the people hopeful yet in poor enough condition to want to better their lot. Abra learns the importance of teamwork, a strong faith in something... anything, and a heavy dependence upon stability because his fragile, unprotected and otherwise resilient self and spirit depend on it. That is the way of the world that he knows, and what's best he learns a lesson these imbecile Americans never seem to grasp... Discipline and leadership – no no… Real Leadership. The kind that comes from having to choose between your newborn child or the wife who mothered him and deciding to let one die to save the one who will be more beneficial to the family. Abra grows up to be a hard working individual, gets up at the crack of dawn without any coffee and is more awake from that moment until night than many of us are all day. He sees clearly and has no hazy headache. He is not dependent upon anything chemical and he gets his job done concisely accurately and happily. Abra collects his pay and is grateful to have anything at all. He can barely feed himself let alone the whole family but is so grateful to whatever power that be that helped him get food that he even gives away a portion of it in honour of that power that be. Abra is a good, honest and keen human being with a big heart and a loving family. He does not want things to change because with change he has realized comes carelessness, corruption and what he calls sin. This sin is actually more of the corruption; sins are behaviors that lead to society having habits en masse that lead to cruelty and the utter deterioration of progression and stability. Truth, honour, discipline, respect. Without these a society will choke itself and die. ...
The Human Parasite.
We laugh to pass the time. We close our eyes to ignore. We drown our sorrows. Because being aware of the truth in the condition we're in hurts us and "US" as a nation are so sensitive... we aren't used to getting hurt, we don't know real hardships, we kick our dogs for not begging correctly.
I'm guilty too, I almost expect the perks of living in a rich society going bankrupt. Meanwhile I Can't help but wonder... how long before Noah’s flood, (or whatever religion you belong to: it’s comparable story) when will we be tested, because as humans it is inevitable that we will test ourselves, and we're bound to fail... Soon we'll be so dependent upon Abra and our robot computer that we won't be able to tie our shoes correctly.
And who shall inherit the earth?
I hope it's cockroaches... they are better people than we… at least they are clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven