Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Burning Concrete

Solid and immovable and yet I see you burn
A figure in my life, a constant, never gone
I know your touch, your cold sweet death
You leave me needing more.
My solid constance;
My Concrete fiend;
My love afair once full.
You are sweet and immovable death
Why then, do you burn?
I've known you as a soldier,
Your strong-fought battles won.
I've seen your presence felt,
Hands grasping touch skin upon.
Within great walls of solitude,
You are wealth, you are hope.
Yet I watch you lying there,
The ground around you stoked.
Ashen burnt away and on your face
Black flaked cinder-stone
You were my constant foe
Such strong and steady death
I worship you
I fear you
How is it such a thing...
Does burn?

Thinking, smoking
Another cigarette burns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven