Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Burning ... Truth

The cold dead stone I sit upon
Writehes warm under my touch
My sense of Truth does Burn away
And I ode this Solemn Song.
    Here the while to Ashes Grey curled
      to hues of Smoldering Blue
I manifest a sense of Guilt
    As scorch'ed is my world
      my Truth!
Upon the stone lies burn-marks Black
    And Golden! While pieces I Lack
      Alone I covet, in Solemn Sooth
My fire My freedom   My folly
    As burnes away my only Truth
      I sit and watch and mourn
Why do I not squelch the flame
    over which I am forlorn?
While out of reach Laughter Rings
    O'er games I'll never play
The Ashen smoke
    My only friend
        Surrounds me and warms me
It's prey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven