Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Monday, February 20, 2006

For all those who do not have a title option: (like this)

I'm re-posting this entry for your convenience

For all those who do not have a title option:
Log in
click on your name
click on "settings" at top
click on "formatting" at top
go down aproxinately nine options to "Show Title field"
Change the option to "yes"
go to the bottom and click "save settings"
at top click "republish" (should be a dark blue button)
You should now have a title option.

Sorry if this seemed almost childish, I write out directions for my computer illiterate mother all the time and simply adopt the format. Don't take it to heart it is an insult to her not to you.
Hope everyone is having fun with this, I know I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven