Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, February 17, 2006

self-centric loss poem.

Figured I'd write a poem too, one because everyone else is writing poems, and two because I was wandering around staring at the sky noticing the ground wandering by.

I'm standing here naked, I'm lonely and broken,
Your love wanders past me, I've lost you, I know.
The cold air, it bites me, and life is so lonely
I long for your touch, lost so long ago.
The ground wanders past me, as time passes weakly
Your arms, sweet surrender, I know them so well.
Our passions unfolded, like pages of wonder,
I remember you held me, through pain and the storm.
The tide how it rippled, like soft summer mourning,
The way that you held me, so tightly, the pain.
Like roses that wilted, our love could not last,
You needed me, only, I faltered and fell.
So now darling, only, I hold you in my dreams
I long for your whispers, falling tragic, I mourn.
Your footsteps, I see them, they haunt me the more
Now I wonder, I lust, and you leave me behind.
The ground wanders past me, as you walk away,
The ground wanders, and tortures, and you leave me alone.
I'm sobbing, I'm crying, I need for your comfort,
I need you, your tortures, abusive, you soothe.
I know 'tis for better, but Darling, my only,
You arms, sanctuary, here Godless, I'm scorned.
And so my sweet darling, my everything holy,
I need you, I want you, the pain I pursue.
I remember you hit me, I remember the blood,
I remember the comfort I felt to be yours.
Like soft rain, I'm falling, the ground, my demise.
I'm drawn to you, hopeless, I joy in decent.
My world is now empty, and aimless I go,
Thinking only of my loss; As the ground wanders by.

You are what completes me, you're my inner-self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven