Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Post! List of shit to do

Ok , this is more of a reminder to myself than a blog entry.
This is my list of shit I need to remember to post on here or write, ...or type into the pc to post - Which is why I really don't use pen and paper to do the whole creative process thing. Which remendes me. I love love-letters. hand written, soft paged words of trash romance and sickeningly sweet word... random thought.
ok, list:
edit refrigerator story - 550 words after edit
annotate ch 21
Print, Read, and Annotate Hacker's section on "Assessing Sources"
Print, Read, and Annotate Behrens and Rosen's excerpt on "Creating Effective Summaries"
Personal Moral Philosophy Essay - rant on it


I also need to get to the post office and write a couple of letters. Wait... Strike that, reverse it.

Inspirational note to self: Crystal Mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven