Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Odes To Mikey

You would have done it that way too.
If life had gone the same way for You,
You had loved together like we,
You had lived and died together,
You had been so far apart,
You had loyaly waited by their side,
If You'd been waiting just to see them again,
You'd have done it that way too.
You'd do anything for them,
You'd linger moments too long to catch a glimpse,
If You'd forever been theirs,
If for them You'd challenge even God,
If You'd see them through torture,
And You'd Die at merciless hands to have another moment alone with them.
alone.
If You had loved the same way and life had taken the same path,
If You'd gone throught hell and heaven together and been so close as we,
Then You would have done it that way too.
Shutting out all in their honour, content to wait.
Love has it's ways, and You'd have done it that way too.
I hope you understand it from me.
I'm sorry; I'm in love.

alone.
-Shannon Hollender


I always walk away feeling like I don't belong, feeling empty feeling scared, feeling like you do. I Need release, I need your touch. My ambitions, I wish you knew. On the inside I shake and violent tremours in me awake, That tossing that turning, Combined with inside how I'm yerning. To be at your door and to be by your side. I question myself and knock down my own pride. I need the balls I once had, to go to you and tell you how I feel. And now... Now it's too late to have what I've always wanted to with you feel. Freedom, Friendship, Honour, You.
-Shannon Hollender

When you step out of this place, wonder why.
The harmonious tone of someone who cares' voice.
The glare of the lime light, you leave it behind.
The protection and comfort of your "home."

When you step out into the stret,
Darkness stern all around you leaves you frail.
Blairing police-sirens, running feet, ... the sound
Your sences, shocked, but they must push on.

Look upon the rain dripping down a rail.
Bleak emptiness in front of you
The comfort of home has already forgotten you.
Your path ahead; where grown men cry.
you push on. But Why?
-Shannon Hollender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven