Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, May 04, 2007

2000

Wasting away in a home I no longer know
Needing the devine silence and the snow.
Slow drift of summer of fog banks
Of anything sensual, I need.
I feel you on my lips and sigh,
I sense the deeds, the withering, the smell.
I know no apathy from grinding.
I fell from your grasp to this plague.
Words of stone unheard, thrown dead-blow
Toucheing oblivion. And don't you care?
But wait with me sweet bloody soul,
Wash away these burdened hands.
Cast me a few dead alliances,
Pull me through this needle's eye.
Grant yourself a moment to float to softly float
To land on your feet. And to cry.
Shoulders unknowing drop with pain,
Wanting, unwanted; careful, uncaring
Dancing away on pillars like wings
This wanton, cheuvinist grace.
And I needed the peaceful fields of mind,
And you needed the noise and the frey.
Rain falling upon blinded skin
Of faces and graces and wasting I laugh
Smiling through the storm so far away.
Consequently, you solve all my problems.
Descretely now, let them consume.
Shaking and naked before you,
This microcosm of a world, our love.
Smooth and slow and soften the blow,
Deaden the senses and then take this hand,
Of this woman, this soul, this body
Limp and gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven