Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Friday, March 23, 2007

Gone.

Wanting the noise of silence, feeling this burn and pain, I
Don’t know if my mind is alive or if my heart even beats a
Refrain. I do know that I'm cold this night; that my
Bleeding feet are numb. And when you touch my hand I melt;
When you look at me I'm alone. No one is here around me, no
Scrutinizing eyes, not the ground can open to swallow me
Whole, nor can the sky blow away my ashes. No, I have your
Eyes and hands upon me, I can smell your sweat and your
Tears, feeling your cheek close to mine, to taste your blood
Mixed with pain. In this moment with you, I live; I breathe
For once clean air. And darling in needing your gently
Murderous touch, I fake it, I lie and I hurt. Because,
While I tell you I need you dear, I nurture your need for
This love. And though I want for us this forever, I know
In a moment, like smoke and ash to stiff breeze; I'm Gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven