Storytime... (KISS)

...the twisted little way I have of writing...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

questions

And she said to me that I didn't exist without my two halves, the good and the evil at odds, in competition, at my throat telling me I could't exist, that I didn't matter, that he didn't matter.

and when she asked me if I knew what it felt like to live I told her it was a far greater thing to know what it felt like to die. I said to her "Have you known life? Really known it? Life's entirity cannot be known without knowing its end. Death is only a beinning, pleasure without pain is only a notion. Have you really known life?" as the two sides of my soul said:


life? ha! Have I known life?
:Have you danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
~Have you walked with the reaper in the rain?

there was silence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
Tracker Raven